Spring is in the air, and there’s no better time than now to rejuvenate your home with a fresh coat of paint. Take advantage of spring’s bold, cheerful colors and make a statement in your home this season. Need some inspiration?
Check out these 13 spring design tips on incorporating hot, colorful combos in your home!
1) Mix pastel colors (like Sherwin William’s Rosebay and Rookwood Clay) with a loud geometric pattern. Afraid of using bright colors in excess? Start in small rooms and spaces!
2) Going green is still popular this spring. The good news is you don’t have to paint green colors to be eco-friendly. Painting your room with Sherwin William’s Frank Blue makes saving the earth look good. From eco-friendly furniture to environmentally safe paint, your options are endless.
3) Nothing says spring like Sherwin-Williams’ Springtime paint color. Toss some framed bird photos, flowers and pinecone pillows in the mix and you’ve captured the very essence of the season.
4) Spring design is all about choosing crispy fresh colors that bring joy and brightness to your home. It’s out with the warm winter tones and in with the cheerful, bold palettes! Don’t be afraid to go outside of your normal comfort zone
5) Still not ready to splash a bold spring color on an entire wall of your home? Try pairing bright spring colors with classic black and white patterns.
6) One of the simplest (and trendiest) ways to add vibrancy to a room is to stripe something. How simple, yet fun, is this striped ceiling?
7) Choosing jewel tones will bring richness to a drab room.
8) Floral patterns on a sky blue background are a modern twist on a classic design. Pick out your favorite floral, and then paint your room a complementary color. Nothing says springtime like flowers!
10) Spanish-style cottage meets modern in this 1920s home, proof that bright colors can rejuvenate any space.
11) Though our preferred method of springing up your home is applying a fresh coat of paint, a classic white room can be brightened by color blocking with bold rugs, furniture and accessories.
12) Who knew citrus green and navy blue would make such a lovely pair? We love this casual dining area with its pop of color and organic air.
13) And the hottest new interior design trend this spring? Animal print. Try it out by adding printed accessories to a room of your home. Is there a better way to feel at one with nature?
Here at Maverick Painting we know that when done well, a fresh coat of paint may not only transform your home – We’ll share ideas with you about adding color to your home and your life by simply applying a fresh coat of paint.
Visit our website for photos of Maverick Painting’s current projects for ideas and inspiration www.maverickpaintingsandiego.com